Larry Greenly wrote:Just ask me, Bob, and I'll send you one or more.
Thanks Larry, and I am asking! did you click on the link in my original? I thought that was so interesting to see the different rates of work the different starters actually put forth. Seems like the Alaska starter is a work alcoholic!. I am thinking that once I get things lined out and am able to start trying to make bread, I would cook my sourdough loaves on my Kamado cooker. I know I make a nuisance of myself in talking about the Kamado, but really it CAN DO about anything that can be done in an oven. AND, I can get that wood fired smoke infused flavor too. I have been using the red pepper powder so much lately that even my grandkids want to know if I put it in their Omelets.
I think you have my email address so if you have misplaced my snail mail addy, just ask.